Thursday, November 20, 2008
Choir wasn't very great. Again.
There was only one part I enjoyed of it. Bonding sessions. It was darn fun!
Running towards each other, the satisfaction of winning, then facing another obstacle.. That was so fun. There was one part where I was going to reach the goalpost of the other side when debbie grabbed my arm and screamed "No you don't cheatttt!" And our arms hooked, we spun round and round like some lunatics. Hahahhaha! Gayness.
We must improve! We only have one week plus left!
Oh and jiayouuu for your golf competition Darren! Hahahaha I know your handicap is the lowest but you can do it one! Think that you're hitting the ball towards ngiam. Surely won't miss!
[edit]OMG DARREN! You darn pro can! CHAMPION HOHOHOHOHO! I bet you used my method of hitting the balls loh.[/edit]
I WANT ZOO PICTURES!
6:03 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style